What is Our Obsession with Tom Brady’s Ex-Wife?

By Cale Gressman

I have for the past couple of months (since Brady and his wife broke up) that media site after media site will not shut up about what Brady’s ex-wife is up to. Endless I tell you! Today I see a story that she has now taken up pole dancing (like she’s not in her forties’ with several children). Last week it was about her dating some BJJ coach and Horse riding on the beach. Can we just stop?! She does not matter to anyone but to the children she is apparently abandoning while she’s gallivanting around like some moronic sorority girl. So can news sites PLEASE stop flooding my feed with these stories, can people stop clicking on the stories, and can I get off my soapbox?! Apparently not. Have a good day. 

*Note: this is mostly a joke, but seriously why are we so caught up in this?

Comments

Popular Posts